Girls, Girl who works at supermarket always looking at me?

Girl who works at supermarket always looks me up and down followed by a slight smile and she would always tell me her nightly plans etc when I never asked Then I tell her colleague I think she's hot and that I was asking who she is but she didn't know cuz she's new. I said I'll find out myself when I'm next in. So when I went in she seemed energetic and happy etc smiling and colleague kept looking at me and smiling. So I left it for a few weeks. Then went to her checkout and she was saying she was going on a night down town and she only has 30 mins to get ready I said do you live far and she assumed I was asking if she wanted a lift and said her mum is waiting outside so I said have a good night and she went. 3 weeks later I went to her checkout and we was joking about her getting an electric shock etc. But then I was talking to my friend and he confirmed who she was and I accidentally liked her picture on Facebook which I disliked. So anyway I avoided her checkout for a few months and she would stare me down if I was at a different checkout, look me up and down when I'm shopping, go quiet, look at me like she's trying to figure me out. At times I seen her serving others looking to see we're I am at the store then looking at me n looking down like she's sad. So kind of confused I know I avoided her checkout n stopped chatting only cuz she has tons of guys who chat her up so o didn't want to be another one. how come she always looking to see we're I am n trying to suss me out etc?
Girls, Girl who works at supermarket always looking at me?
Add Opinion