Should I Stay With Her?

My girlfriend and I broke up around 6 months ago after for dating for a year and a half. She left me for another guy. Now about 3 or 4 weeks ago we got back together. I love this girl to pieces. I saw some of her messages on Facebook and she likes this other guy now. She met him at work. She tells him she likes him a lot and that I am apparently an ass hole to her and always make her cry. He told her that she should break up with me so he can make her happy. She told him that he can start hitting on her and stuff anytime he wants to. After he told her to break up with me, she replied that we wouldn't last long at all, probably after school is done which is next week and she promised.

So last night I brought this up to her and she admits that she likes him a lot but loves me. I told her we should break up then because I'm not going through this again. She refuses to break up with me and says nothing is going to happen between them and she really loves me and wants to stay. But then again at the same time she really likes him. I said, you gave him the okay to go ahead and hit and pull moves on you. One of these times he's going to kiss you or try to do other stuff. She said she would back away. They were going to go to a party with each other tonight where alcohol and pot would be. Now she told me she's not going. She tells me they never hang out or anything and only see each other at work. And from what I saw, she is the one that initiates the messages over Facebook. I love this girl more than anything, but I'm not sure what I should do. Does anyone have some advice?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I know you care about this girl a lot, but she's a liar and seems like bad news. It's hard to think about it now, but you'll meet other girls and find someone that you love, loves you back, and doesn't lie, cheat, or play games.

What Girls Said 2

• It seems to me she has some serious commitment issues. I say if the messages continue, leave her. If she truly loved you she wouldn't be doing what she's doing with this guy, and frankly there are tons of other girls who could use a nice guy like you and you will find another. It's going to hurt but it will hurt a lot less than being left by her for another guy again. Best of luck.

• If you break up with her, there's nothing that she can do about it. If she really did love you, than she wouldn't say anything like that to another guy or to you. If she has feelings for another guy and she put you through hell, it's useless with being with her. You're right for wanting to break up. All I can see with you being with her will bring you pain and suffering. Break up with her, it's better that way and you'll find a much much better girl that will treat you wonderful.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, have some respect for yourself...this girl is walking all over you...tell yourself its done...i know its easier said than done...but tust me,...time will heal those wounds that the break up caused. U'll find someone else out there who cares who cares...the ratio of men to women in the world is 1:2, so its a guarantee u'll find someone better.