I wanted to get my ex back and tried to make her jealous, she blocked me and is avoiding me, do I still have a chance?

We had been starting to talk again and it seemed like she wasn't hurt or angry anymore. But I didn’t know if she saw me as just a friend or maybe I still had a chance with her so I thought if I'd try and make her jealous I'd see if she still has feelings for me and it'd maybe speed things up a bit. So I lied about another girl and she immediately blocked me and started avoiding me. First I was happy cause I thought it meat she has feelings for me and I figured she'd unblock me pretty soon and all, but she seems to be sticking with the avoiding thing and doesn't want to have anything to do with me. How can I fix this?

Okay, she friended some other guy on social media (I know I shouldn't snoop around but I did) should I get worried?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, if a girl blocks you, you're basically non existent in their life. You're ghosted. Trying to lie your way through a situation where you were wanting the opposite happen always backfires smh 😩, so if you want to win her back come clean ring or reach out to her on another platform... just be honest and tell her how you really feel.. and if she doesn't reciprocate it back then move on

• Do you think she would listen to what I have to say? Won't she just hate me more for lying to her?

I thought maybe I would wait it out until she calms down and then try to start talking to her again somehow and be like nothing happened and try again from the beginning?

• Well the third time isn't going to happen any time soon if you're willing to fk up again.. go get your girl 👐

• I know, I've gotta get my shit together. Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on. Realize that, for whatever reasons, it's over and nothing will change that. Quit looking behind you at your past - turn around and face your future instead. Every additional second you spend on her is just wasted time.

Learn from your mistakes (playing games with people's emotions rarely works out well) and don't repeat them in the future.

• I'm not ready to let go of her yet, I need to try and fix this. I get what you're saying and appreciate your intake on this but this girl is special and I won't forgive myself if I won't at least try.

• You tried. She has cut you off. It's over. Deal with it.

What Girls Said 3

• Smart girl... You made a stupid mistake. Just learn from it.

• Trying to make her jealous is the wrong way to do it

• What would've been the right way?
      Can I still fix this?

• Won't she just hate me more for lying to her and playing with her feelings?

• She already does probably because you lied

• Definitly not sorry

What Guys Said 2

• Make her jealous? That's your plan? How childish

• Well it's worked before to other girls so why not now? I thought I might as well try.

• no way.

• Why not? There must be something? It wasn't that big of a lie, she was really just a friend and nothing happened.

• listen to DolceAmore... thats why.