I wanted to get my ex back and tried to make her jealous, she blocked me and is avoiding me, do I still have a chance?

We had been starting to talk again and it seemed like she wasn't hurt or angry anymore. But I didn’t know if she saw me as just a friend or maybe I still had a chance with her so I thought if I'd try and make her jealous I'd see if she still has feelings for me and it'd maybe speed things up a bit. So I lied about another girl and she immediately blocked me and started avoiding me. First I was happy cause I thought it meat she has feelings for me and I figured she'd unblock me pretty soon and all, but she seems to be sticking with the avoiding thing and doesn't want to have anything to do with me. How can I fix this?
+1 y
Okay, she friended some other guy on social media (I know I shouldn't snoop around but I did) should I get worried?
4
3