How do I tell my boyfriend I cheated on him?

I made out with my boyfriends friend and I'm starting to have serious feelings for him, and I want to be with him. But I already hurt my boyfriends feelings once and I don't want to do it again. Do I come clean and tell him, or tell him ?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to tell him or it's going to haunt you no matter what. You did it, so you have to be willing to accept whatever he gives you. But you really need to tell him. The relationship will have zero chance of succeeding if you don't tell him and at least 50% chance if you do.

What Guys Said 2

• You hurt him once and then cheated on him. Doesn't sound like you want to be with in any case.

• Come clean.

Either come clean or break up with him for another reason.

If you don't tell him and stay with him, chances are he will find out one day, or you end up cheating on him again.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say - break up with him. You obviously don't want to be with him. And just be honest with him, as the truth will come out sooner or later. And keep in mind that "the grass is not necessarily greener..."

• You tell him right now. You call him up and say I'm sorry I made a horrible mistake. But you want to be with his friend.