Is flirting considered cheating?

me and my ex-boyfriend were going out for 4 months and he always was talking to girls and he always flirt, I just acted like didn't care but I always wondered if he was cheating when he flirted. please help

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheating is when you or your partner break the rules that the two of you have set out for your relationship. I wouldn't say it is cheating unless the two of you had a conversation and decided that you would not flirt with other people. If it really bothers you, then talk to him about it. If he agrees, then you should talk about what constitutes as flirting.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Not at all! I mean you want to make sure it doesn't get excessive but a little flirting is good and healthy!

• I think it all depends on how they flirt. Personally, I have a flirty personality and if you didn't know me, you would think I flirted with everyone! But I don't my personality is just playful like that. Just remember he is your boyfriend because he wants to be with you. If he wanted them he'd be dating them.