What is going on with my ex?

I just got home from visiting my now ex boyfriend of 1 year. We currently live in diffrent states and i flew out to see him last Sunday, i was suppose to stay with him for 3 weeks but we broke up. About a month ago he started acting diffrently he blamed it on the distance. Then something still felt wrong when i saw him in person. He has been seperated from his wife of 3 years for a year so i asked him how his relationship was with her as they still have not divorced. He said he was still with her for money reasons but admitted he missed her and wishes they tried harder to stay together. he told me he needed to be alone and find himself. So I left and as soon as I got home he texted and called me like nothing happnened calling me baby asking how my day is. I let him know I needed my space and didn't want him to contact me that he needs to move on and figure things out. What is going on with him? he's 26 im 22 by the way

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever is going on, he's obviously confused and/or unavailable. Move on and find someone else :)

What Guys Said 2

• He needs to wake up and smell the Folgers brewing and man up and move on!

• This is stupid. When will people learn how to make clean breaks and move on? Add this to the list of reasons why I don't take any girl seriously, they are always sniffing around ex bfs.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!