Am I setting myself up to be in a bad situation in the long run if I don't get out now prior to marriage?

I'm 28 and engaged but unhappy with him and have been for awhile. I've asked him to change the things that are the deal breakers for me but he keeps going back to his old ways. The thought of going back out in the dating world at 28 scares me so much. So it has crossed my mind to just deal with it and look past what is bothering me. My fear is things will get worse after being married. Is this a bad idea to "settle"?

On a side note I've never had trouble finding guys to date but I haven't been single for over 3 years hence why I'm worried. I have a lot going for me but it's still scary to end things then go back out in the dating world.
4
2