Guys, please answer: how would a guy feel if a woman he was casually seeing told him she is developing crush on him which she knows is unreturned?

how would a guy feel if a woman he was casually seeing told him she is developing crush on him which she knows is unreturned so she will breaks it off because she wants to move one to find someone with whom she can develop something more meaningful... Would it make here seem like a looser to admit it?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I would feel bad :/ coz no matter how u spin it, she is hurting coz I am not feeling same way towards her and I don't want to hurt her feelings.

Now if I like her Even a tiny bit I will admit it and tell her please wait give me a chance I like u but I need time to get to know each other seriously in relationship and I was afraid it's one sided so that's why I didn't confess to you.

What Guys Said 4

• If it were me, and if she were right that I only wanted a casual thing, then I would be grateful for her maturity and honesty. If she had misjudged my level of interest, I'd let her know immediately where I stood.

• As a guy, I would feel guilty in that this had probably been making the relationship uncomfortable for some time up 'til now. But no, it would not make her seem like a loser to admit it.

• I would respectfully tell her she is not my type, especially if I know she has a popular reputation of sleeping with a different man every other day. Don't wanna catch AIDS.

• he would be fucked up