How many times did u break up with your gf? Or bf?

If u never break-up than give us some advises for a good relationship

41

Most Helpful Girl

• It should only be one time or never. You should never take an ex back, remember it didn't work out for a reason, don't forget that reason when you fondly look back at it through rose tinted glasses. The only times you can take an ex back is if the reason for the breakup was something like, you guys didn't want to do long distance but are now in the same city again and there were no other problems.

Things healthy relationships need, trust, mutual affection, mutual respect, and communication. You need to remember to not take the other person for granted. You need to both feel secure in your relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• 2-3 years of relationship, 3-4 times broke up and finally one last time from her.. 5 th and final time

What Girls Said 3

• None. I've been with my boyfriend for almost ten months. Treat each other with respect. Be supportive of them. Help them grow. Always show them how much you care.

• never had a boyfriend

• 4 times and honestly I'm glad he's gone and out of my life. If you find yourself going back and forth with someone then most likely there is a disconnect. There are so many people out there for you. And life is too short to waste it being confused and unhappy in a toxic space. Love yourself and let go otherwise you'll be in a bad place you can't get out of. My ex went from financial abuse, to mental abuse, to cheating, to physical abuse. Get out before it gets worse

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!