When do I break no no contact order?

My ex broke up with me and everything and I gotten a few messages from her saying she doesn't appreciate my Snapchat stories about other girls and doesn't like me adding girls on Facebook as friends. That kind of bs and I never replied. We agreed to be friends but I haven't talked to her.

i am going to continue with this no contact order but what if she text me and says "Your making me cry and you seem like you don't care about me"

lets say say she does something like that. Should I replay saying "It's all or nothing for me.".

im in the process of trying to get her back into my life but I need to know what's the right time to break the contact order.

10