Should I sent a message to my ex?

My ex and I broke up 6 monts ago. We stop to talk for almost 4 monts then he started to stalking me on FB and I saw him and we had sex and he said that he couldn't have a relationship with me.
Now two months later he started to stalking me on Facebook again (I deleted him but he likes my pics ) ..
I wanna send him a message but I'm afraid that he just ignores me. I don't know what to do.

I don't know if it just for sex.. because he use to said that I was always so horny, and sometimes he just wants to talk and do another stuff..

42

Most Helpful Guy

• He's only stalking you because he's horny again. You mean you can't figure this out? Communicating with an ex is always a bad thing

• He used to said he didn't want me only for sex
      Actually he said I always wanted sex when he only wants to talk with me..

• I mean... He is not so sexual!
      Well I don't know what he wants 🤔

• He fucked you didn't he? You're naïve

Most Helpful Girl

• If he told you he doesn't want a relationship with you then it's a very stupid idea to text him. What do you hope to gain from it? Look like you can't get over him? If he wants you back, he'll reach out xx

What Guys Said 1

• if u still feel the same when u were in relationship then u should message him

What Girls Said 3

• If you just want to sleep with him again then go ahead and message him. But if you want to actually move on and get on with your life, then don't.

• he obviously likes your pussy. if you enjoy sex with him take a chance. i bet he will respond for another hook up with you

• I love sex with him... But I don't wanna have sex because he thinks I only want him for that

• Yeah your just his fuck bucket... cut all ties with that wacko