Just let me know your thoughts on what I wrote?

i met someone on here. and she lives really close to me. but she lied about her picture, which I had a feeling. and she lied about her name. two pretty important aspects in a person. it doesn't bother me. I'm just upset with myself for letting me like someone who I never actually met. I like her, she makes me smile. but I don't know if I'm attracted to her. and I'm not gonna lie. I'm a picky guy.

but we do have a lot in common. she's 18 and I'm 22. I haven't talked to her since she told me. she said she was gonna send me a picture. but I haven't gotten it yet. and I haven't seen or heard from her. so I feel played...

i don't really know what to do about her. I'm just gonna leave it for now. and if she decides to come around. than that's great. balls in her court for now.

she called me up. literally just now. and we're kicking it tomorrow night. she apologized to me for acting weird. so we're good. I told her no big deal really, just don't f*** it up again. but I was kidding and she caught that. so I'm stoked.

11

What Girls Said 1

• you lie as well, you are not 22

• Haha... no... I might be. I might not be.... I could be lieing. you have made a very good point there.

• U are finishes liar

• Finished

What Guys Said 1

• well if you guys are both welling than start over ?

• He is 17! believe me, he's such a big liar

• Lmao!!! sh*t! I'm f***ing 18!!! just turned 18 on the 13th!!!

and I meant it as vise versa!!! she's the older one!!! f***..get the f*** off the age thing!

and I hope she's whilling. but she seems to just be ignoring me. so I'm just done.

• Cmon guys age is just a number.... anyways just try to start all over again like you never knew each other