Have you ever been forced to break up with a boyfriend or girlfriend by your parents? If so how did it feel?

I wanna known what its like to be in shoes of someone who parents forced them to break up with a boyfriend or girlfriend. Why did you give in to your family? Still it still effect u today?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They tried because they were judgmental of his appearance and stereotyped him without actually knowing him. I didn't give in and we live together now, but things definitely still aren't good between us and my parents even though it's been months ago.

0|1
    0|0
    • Would you say it was worth it? How did u feel during this time? Trying to understand how my ex felt.

• Show All
    • I don't have to constantly put on a show for others and pretend like I'm perfect anymore, it's refreshing.

• Happy to hear things turned out for the best

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Never really happened to me lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I never went through that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wasn't forced but felt like it because neither of them didn't like him

0|0
    0|0
    • Close to it, will how did u feel?

• No lol.. My sweet momma gave up, "making me" do anything, a very long time ago.. I suppose having her ass handed to her one too many times, made her soft. Trust me though, if I did what she wanted me to do.. my life, would be a super shit storm. She is now, and has always been a little unstable.

0|0
    0|0
    • How did she have her ass and to her?

• Show All
    • It still hurt me to hurt her, I never wanted to because she was my mom and I loved her so much..

• i somewhat understand since my mom is 75% of the reason why am so far beheind in life but i lesrned i can't keep helping when she fails or expected her to help me/ sad truth my mom only lookings out for herself taken advantage of anyone us..

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!