Ex girlfriend told me she lost attraction towards me cause I lied about the little things. Is she using me?

She also said she wants to be single. When I asked her if I was going to get her attraction back if we stay friends and I don't lie about stuff will I have a chance when she's ready for a relationship. She said yes. She also said she doesn't care if talk to girls. We also hand a fight. I told her I'll give her a brand new phone then after that she was like yes I'll be your friend. If I never said that she would had blocked me and never spoke to me again. Is she using me? What does this mean?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Then she will come back to you trying to get back together. She is just using you. Remove her from your life

• How can you tell?

• Soon as you said something about buying her a phone

• She says she's scared of having one cause they don't work out. Then complains when I talk to other girls and gets mad.

She doesn't hang out with other guys except for me. She says I will have s good chance if I stop lying. How can you tell?

Most Helpful Guy

• she's just looking for a way out. take it from me man, you don't want her in the long run. Cut her off.

• Then why call me and ask to hang out?

• maybe you should try to tone down the feeling. be a little more distant. the more you chase her around, the more she's gonna act like that.

• That's why I'm doing. Thanks