WHY ME CAN YOU HELP?

so i dated this wonderful girl for 3 years i took her everywhere with me overseas really looked after her treated her kind loved her told her i loved her all the normal good things. Then she cheated on me out the blue while working at sea in america to which she confessed to some 6 months later i was upset shocked but thought i could forgive her giving the realtionship time and investment plus if you love a person you work on things right? anyhow long storey short its been terrbile for months she dropped me in feb and I've begged pleaded for 3 months now. She came home from sea in April and we kind of made things up spending a little time with each other and she slept over etc etc. But now she's gone all cold and horrid again for at least 8 days now she lets me text at least 10 times a day but never responds to anything then sends me this last night :

\HOW F;;;;;; DARE YOU!!! You f;;;;;; insensitive prick!!! Get the f;;;; out of my life and stay out of it!!! You are not important to me in what is happening right now FUCK OFF!

now I've helped her for the past 3 years with her studys for working at sea so her fancy job is now only 10 weeks away from being completed and then its big bucks for her all the way. the point im getting at is because of this relationship breakdown I've lost my job withdrawn feel sad upset sit alone and all i need was a chance to make us work. Im so destroyed but have no idea what im meant to do she's now blocked my texts by the way so contact has gone. She has done this on at least 5 times though over the last 5 months help what do i do about this what can i do?

21

What Girls Said 2

• Time for some tough love honey. You need to pick yourself up, dust off and move on. Regardless of what you have done for and supported this woman in - she does not want to be in a relationship anymore and you need to understand that. If she does not want to be with you; that's the end of it.

If a person loves you, then yes they do choose to work on it but the problem is only one of you is working on it and it's not her. Instead of investing time, effort and money into someone who isn't deserving of your offerings spend those things on yourself. Start investing back in YOUR life and make some changes that improve things for YOU.
    Pull out your resume and start updating it, get back in the job market if you're financially required to or look for a worthy cause that needs your skills and will give you something to feel accomplished about

• thank you for the input... i fully understand its just very hard i feel like I've been abandoned and just left for no reason its horrbile feeling i was doing so well or felt so in life with her to. i mean she works at sea 4000 miles away I've supported that trusted her and she cheated on me that in itself is shocking enough then i forgive her and im still the bad guy or so it seems. i mean to be fare she tried cheating on me again while we where in spain. She was working on dry dock and started to cheat again but so bad for her i found out because the guy raped her the morning after. so she cheated twice i guess am i insane?

• She could be, but it's up to her to get the help she needs instead of acting out at people who care. There is nothing you can do about that for her so focus on you and getting yourself back on track

• yes i agree thank you for your help

• Do you see what you are doing to yourself? She's conned you and this break up is a god send, not a curse. She will end up sucking up your life force if you don't stop the obsession with trying to mend it with her.

Accept a break up for real.

What Guys Said 1

• Ok... this sucks... I'm sorry.
    Anyway, seems like she won't get back to you in some time, just ignore the fact. I think you should ignore the whole thing, you can't do another thing anyways

• yes its a postion where i have sat and waited and wasted a few months maybe more who knows but your right i can't force anything and i think its clear she is not going to start anything new and id most likely be a fool to want to hey

• that's it. you can't force anything. don't try to

• ok thank you