Please help, need suggestions, his job is ruining us?

There are several things tied together here. Namely, he needed more money to catch up on past due child support. He's not a dead beat, he was laid off a few years ago and fell behind. His current job has him working 60+ hours a week, and even if I changed jobs, we wouldn't get more time together. He goes into work when I go to bed, gets home after I go into work, is asleep before I get home. He never gets enough time to himself, I don't get as much of him as I need, and we've started resenting each other. We NEED time apart because all we do now is fight, but due to his lisence being taken as punishment for his back due support payments in another state, he cannot get to work unless he's living here with me, because the city buses don't start until after his shifts begin. If he loses his job, before getting another one, he'll end up in jail if he falls behind again. So I feel like I'm obligated to remain in an unhappy situation or else I'm sentencing him to jail time. I know that this situation can eventually be resolved if he can find other work, but until then, I feel like a complete and total clean break is what I need. I love him, he isn't the problem, its his work schedule, that's when all the problems started.
Please help, need suggestions, his job is ruining us?
Add Opinion