It's been 15 months and wife still won't have sex with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Good. Sex is nasty

What Girls Said 11

• If she had a baby 15 months ago and this is coincided she may be fearful of something. Was it a traumatic birth? I had PTSD after my first baby, the birth was horrific. Speak to her, be kind and gentle and help her with whatever the issue is. It's also not uncommon for a woman who is exhausted from having a baby to be not keen, it feels like more work at the end of an exhausting day - make sure you make it about her and loving her and showing her affection to help the psychological barrier of it feeling like she is giving yet again.

• And there's a disconnect from seeing your body as something sexy or for pleasure after having a baby, especially if you are breastfeeding. You can help this though, heaps of non sexual contact to start, random hugs, get her to sit with her legs up on yours on the sofa, some gentle hair stroking - but not with an aim to lead to sex, initially just with an aim to touch her and eventually she will feel like her body is hers again and to be enjoyed. Sorry for the long posts haha all the advice today 😉

• Great advice made me think of things differently

• 😊 Try to remember it's probably a lot less about her rejecting you than it is her rejecting herself. Hope it's on the go again soon, intimacy is a vital part of a marriage - try to initiate it in non sexual ways for now, and the sexual intimacy will follow.

• You need to sit down and talk to her and find out what the problem is. Maybe she's depressed or unhappy with you? (Don't guess or sit in silence - talk to her and find out. She's your wife.)

• How old is this woman?

• What did you do to piss her off?

• maybe she had been assaulted in the past or has had problems like that in the past

• 15 months? Sex is apart of marriage.. what's the reason

• Attend therapy with her. And consider, how much time have you devoted to HER pleasure instead of just jumping on and sticking it in?

• Did u ask the reason?

• Why are you still with her? Did you guys used to have sex before marriage? If not then you can't complain now

• We conceived our first baby 15 months ago. I am very patent. But there's nothing. I'm sure it's normal just makes me sad

• if you are married then when aren't you having sex?

• What does she say is the reason and what do you think?

• Sorry about that. 15 months sounds as an awful long time, even if you have had a baby. When I had a baby I was myself again after a few months. But having a baby can be hard for the relationship so remember to make time flr eachother, touch, kiss make her feel good about herself and her appereance even if it doesn't lead to sex or give her a full body massage.

Is she nursing?

Also being a mom, you have someone touching you all day long. I dont know if she is working, on maternity leave or a stay at home mum but sometimes before trying to have sex, women just need a moment to unwind and relax their mind.

But 15 months is a long time, did you have talk?

What Guys Said 11

• You're not providing us with much detail, but I'm in a similar situation. My wife is going through menopause, which messes up sexual things for her. She's also had a double mastectomy, which depresses her, and makes her feel like less of a woman. On top of that, we're both slowing down sexually anyway from age.

• hmm did you think you both ever talked before removing the baby , was it mutual interest or just your, s...

• she either cheating, isn't interested in sex anymore at all or found a way to get out with out you and is angry at you for something.
    talk to her about it in a calm and easy manor, just ask.

• Ask her the reasons. Maybe she could have some psychological fear of sex. If that is the case, you need to see a sex expert. In any other case, discussing with her is your best option.

• Find some young pussy.

• See a doctor then a lawyer.

• That's a question? Not much to go on. 15 months from what?

• Better call Saul

• cheat on her or ask for a divorce due to sexual incompatibility.

• So she gave birth 6 months ago.

Yeah. Welcome to the club.

Don't worry, in my case it went back to normal: never.

Now living in a sexless marriage.

• try to analyze what's the problem and solve it