What goes through a girl's/guy's mind a) During a breakup b) After a breakup ?

Share your experiences below, can be very helpful for people who wonder!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• BF=my boyfriend / Me=me
    a: BF/I don't think this is gonna work out as a relationship, I still love you but I don't think our relationship is gonna work, lets stay friends.
    We talked
    Me/ thinking"I knew it I just knew this would happen" (Crying), 10 minutes later "Whatever, this is life" So I was not happy but I didn't cry after the 10 minutes, until a few days later and then I started crying a few nights for 1 week
    (We stayed friends for 1 1/2 weeks and then we stopped texting for sometime and then)
    b: BF/I love you to much, I made a bad decision to breakup with you.
    Me/I really don't know what to think of this right now.
    BF/I love you can we please get back together in a relationship?
    Me/I'll think about it.
    That night I cried and cried thinking "why would he want to be with me again?" 1 day later
    Me/If we get back together I don't want you to break my heart again, are you?
    BF/I love you and I would never make that decision again.
    And then we talked And I still cried for a few days thinking "Why does he like me so much, I'm not Cute Pretty or Hot (the things he says I am)"

It actually hurt me more when We got back together because he broke up with me before and I didn't know how to react.
    Now we are still together and it's been 2-3 months

• That is basically how it happened it's not the exact words but it's close.

What Guys Said 14

• A) Just what is coming out of my mouth
    B) Hoping that (given that I like them enough) friendship is still an option

• what I believe:
    I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

• during the break up
    we have anger, ego, frustration n many negative feelings

after the break up
    u move on with new mindset
    if break up was bad, u still have negative thoughts and hate him/her
    if break up was somewhat ok, then u feel relieved
    (here I may be wrong for few, but this is what I know)

• a) Why is she leaving? Am I not good or something at all?
    b) Fuckkk.. she wasn't my lifeline.. yet I can't breathe properly!! Why?😒

• breakup is like making water to evaporate by boiling with high temperature... it's really hot.

after breakup... it's like cooling down the evaporated water to water again.

• mad at first. than if you were into them. than sadness. or anger. moping around wondering what is next. a lot of thing. depending on how much you loved or like them , and what you or they did.

• Forever Alone 😌 Never Had a breakup πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ jk

• U don't really know the importance of the person during brkup as we r upto our ego or anger... but after the brkup u realise how much that person has done for u

• unstability

• nothing... just thinking how to get a new one

• a:she is insane..😩
    b: where did we go wrong..πŸ˜‚

• 1. what the hell is happening
    2. am I a dumb?

• I had only one partner. I was happy, smiled and danced after he sent me a message that he wanted to break up. I wasn't attracted to him and always saw him as a good friend. I was glad that I didn't need to break his feeling. I had plans to break up with him in the first place.

• so many things. could be wondering how I was so stupid to care about someone like that for so long. or wondering if i'm really not good enough for her or just focusing on what went wrong and how bad it sucks.

What Girls Said 4

• After a breakup
    I hate him and don't want anything to do with him

• During a break up you're hurt, angry, frustrated because you feel like you wasted all your time on this person you thought you were going to be with forever.

After break up... MOVE TF ON lol you have to accept that person is in the past... But most people don'tπŸ™„

• Off with his head! πŸ‘Ώ

Jk πŸ˜‡

Imma like, okay, bye. Then I turn on my phone and text my new boyfriend πŸ˜ŠπŸ’‹

• This is just what happens to me.

During breakup: "oh no my world is ending", "what am I gonna do without them", "I'm gonna be all alone again", stuff like that. I get very very sad (if it's a fight, and/or the person says mean things to me.

After: "pfft they don't mean anything to me anymore", "I'm fine without him I'm glad we broke up", etc. I get over people quite quickly.
    For some people it may be a lot different, I'm just speaking for myself here