How to win him back?

He (26) suddenly broke up with me three weeks ago. The story:
We met eachother in last July at work, became friends first, then friends with benefits in November. Feelings on both sides began to grow in December, the "official" relationship started in February.
We had no good start, but it became all fine - at least for me.
He has jealousy issues and is very scared to be hurt. I made a few rhetorical mistakes and almost forgot about his problems...
Now I got what I sowed, I guess, because he left me before I could hurt him. He did not want to compromise or find any other solution.
We did not talked or chat with eachother for three weeks now.
I really do love and miss him and at least want to try fighting for the relationship.

So, do you guys have any tips, tricks, advice or anything else helpful for me?
Thanks in advance ❤

Most Helpful Guy

• Why did he get so jealous or have jealousy issues? How often were the two of you having sex? If he's not willing to trust you and give you another chance then it's probably over. You can try and see if you can get back to him and have the best hot and passionate sex that the both of you possibly can and see if that helps. But for now you might need to just leave it as taking a break and see if he misses you as much as you miss him.

What Guys Said 3

• my philosophy:
    I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

• honesty communications

• yes go kill yourself :-P

What Girls Said 1

• Voodoo, sis.