Why did my ex do this?

Recently he unfollowed me on Instagram. Most people said it's because he didn't want to see me moving on which made sense. So I unfollowed him. Now he blocked me on Snapchat. There was no reason to do that. He could've just unadded me. If he just did that then he wouldn't see my stories and I wouldn't see his (since he has it so only his friends can). It was so pointless for him to do that. Even if he had a girlfriend he didn't want me to see again he could've just unadded me!

Most Helpful Guy

• my thoughts:
    I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like both of you weren't able to have a proper closure. That's actually good riddance for your part. I'd say, appreciate this way of "moving on" from you. You are not together anymore and I think he can't handle the truth; that's why he's voluntarily shunning himself away from it.

• That makes sense

• If this were a contest, he has lost already because blocking you means that he is either affected with the breakup or annoyed with you.

Don't dwell on the deed of blocking; it isn't worth it anymore. I think he thinks blocking you suits his demands for not seeing you anymore— permanently, for his part. Unadding you would mean that he would still see your profile. He IS moving on and is on his way to forgetting you. He probably decided to block you for him not to catch himself stalking you anymore. At this point, there's no essence in knowing the reason why; you get the idea.

• Yeah thanks

What Guys Said 3

• He may have a girlfriend who doesn't want him looking at an ex-girlfriends stuff. If you are not together, why does it bother you that he has cut off all ties to you. The relationship is over. Maybe you wanted to be able to see what he's up to? A lot of girls/women do that.

• He doesn't have a girlfriend. News travels fast in my small town. Plus he seriously could've unadded me

• Ok thanks

• Your welcome.

• He's obviously mad at you, I don't know who broke up with who but whatever happened, he's pissed about it.

• He broke up with me

• No, our break up was better than most

• That's weird I don't know why he did that. Probably just trying to separate himself.

• He probably believes it will make it easier to get over you. And he might be right.

What Girls Said 1

• It might be that he still likes you and his only way to get over you it to not see pictures of you so he unfollows you and blocks you to for his own heath