How to survive or cope with a breakup?

I'm heart broken.

He broke up with me today and we were almost 5 years together. Everything ended well, we care about each other and he may have lost feelings for me but I do love him.

We appreciate each other highly as friends and we won't stop talking. I guess for now we would since we both need time.

He said he may have made the worst decision in his life but he needs time alone to know if I was really the love of his life.

I'm so hurt though and I don't want to expect all the time everything will be okay but I'm so lost.

Because very very sincerely: this is my first relationship. He was my first everything.

35

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll try to move on and still be upset but once you find someone else who is better you will forget about it

What Guys Said 4

• he loves you too but isn't sure about how he feels for you... don't worry... if he loves you then he might come back.. else I recommend moving on... right now at least try to move on...

• I had was heart broken really really bad. She came back and it turned out she was a nightmare. Try to focus on you.

• Learn new things you love an don't know

• red wine 420 massage full body funny movies 3 way

What Girls Said 2

• Don't let it consume your life but take some time to grieve. It's completely normal to feel a little lost and to literally not want to do anything. When you feel ready start going out more with friends and slowly start meeting new guys.

• It seems like he loves you but just want to go try other girls out.. remember if it's meant to be it will be.. you been with the same guy for five years go have fun... clubbing something