She is a reasonable cheater...shall I forgive her?

The girl whom I loved for 2 years told me that she has an other rich man who has been taking care of her all financial problems for the past ~ 10 months. I used to know the man as her friend...he is an old man (45years) married with 3 kids! but he always SMS and chat with my GF. I suspected and start asking her later she confessed. She had stayed one night with the man! Her reason is she need his help for her University study. She also said she love me and need me forever. I cannot financially support her and thus I understood her reason for cheating but I could not accept the fact that she is sleeping with that man. She is asking me to forgive her and to accept her again...how to do this men?

She just told me that the guy (the old man) would help her without any preconditions i.e. they will stop dating and sex. She is asking me for forgiveness! Do you think she is sincere? It is very difficult for me to believe her...please have you say

41

Most Helpful Girl

• So she's cheating on you and using this other guy for his money? That's not reasonable. Is there not help out there for students who can't support themselves? She needs to stop seeing this other man but if she won't do that for you then you need to ask yourself if you want to be with someone like her

What Girls Said 3

• No wonder it is difficult for you to believe her, I wouldn't either. Her moral standards are pretty low, her rationalizations are ridiculous. If you stay, I are probably going to be up for more heartbreak.

• sounds like she is selfish...and why would this old guy help her without anything in return?

• that's not reasonable. that's just acceptable by society standards which is crap. she is a prostitute and is giving you the brush off answer that she needs money. tell her to get some help. I volunteer at a center for girls who start out like she did and it's not worth the money what happens to the majority of women in her position.

What Guys Said 1

• Either accept it and live with it or if you can't move on. Most guys don't like sharing their women, althought she is doing it for financial reasons...girls don't like boys they like cars and money...