Do any of you love yourself?

How do you love yourself? I been having low self asteem issues. My ex left me and has been flirting online with so many younger girl. I don't know how I feel about it. I look better than them what would you do

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in a similar situation, and I find it really hard to love myself sometimes, but I don't know, you can't hate yourself just because one person doesn't like you, even if you really like them, you just have to live with it, accept it and not turn it into a bigger deal than it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I love myself.
    What would I do if I saw that my ex was flirting online with younger girls? I'd ignore it. I would realize that, by continuing to spend my time looking at things like that, I'm the one most at fault for being upset about it. That sure, while you may be more attractive than these other girls, there's more to potential hookups/relationships than solely appearance.

He's your ex for a reason and don't get caught up in comparing yourself to girls he's expressing interest in.

• Omg it's so hard. I deleted all of my social media because it was just getting so hard to see all of his comments on their pictures telling them to text him. And it hurts me because we where together for 3 years. He blocked me off everything

• He was my only friend

• yeah, I know what you mean about it being tough at first. That's why I stand firmly by going completely no-contact post-breakup. I blocked/deleted my ex almost immediately after things ended. Removed him from any social media accounts I had, and as I got used to not having him brought to mind via my timeline and all, it got easier to just push him to the back-burner, y'know?

What Guys Said 4

• you're still living and I love you

• i love me. I look at myself honestly and objectively and see my positive traits and what I need to work on and then work on it

• I do Love myself, Everyone does. Though some have low selfconfidence :(
    Your ex is past , get over him. If he flirts girls not prettier than u then he is so low. you deserve better :)

• Work through it and don't let it kill your soul...

What Girls Said 2

• sure, I do. it is not selfish. within certain boundaries until it exceeds into narcissism... but I'd say that treating yourself, staying true and having respect for everyone as much as you have for you (you're equally special) is attractive.
    how do you love yourself is a tricky question. even if you do, it wouldn't have to stop your ex from flirting, depending on what kind of person he was. there is a long way to acceptance. first step would be not beating yourself up because of what happened. it's quite complex to put it into one opinion... stay true :)

• Yes.