Break up - What should I do about the party?

Me and my boyfriend decided to take a break 2 weeks ago, on Saturday I decided I didn't want to be hanging around to find out if he said yes or no and went round to end it. We ended it and he said it's the hardest thing he's ever done, cried etc and it was really tough. The next day, he phones me and tells me he doesn't know if he has made the right decision and he's been thinking about it none stop. I tell him that we both need some time and space as a lot of what he said when splitting up had truth to it and it didn't need to be forever. He agreed and said he didn't want it to be forever. He said that it would only be 4 days until a party that we were both going to and it might 'be different' by that point. What does this mean? & should I go to the party of just skip it?

03

What Guys Said 3

• i would skip it and see what happens

• Skip the party. Your mind isn't clear on going?😊

• Will that make him miss me? Or will it just mean that he can get over me faster? He said that everytime he sees me it would just reset him and he would have to start the process all over again

• It seems he wants to move on and wants space from you

• can you see him in the arms of another. .. can you go there with another man

What Girls Said 0