What happens if you annoyed the guy you like?

Well, you see. There was this whole thing going on one of the social networking sites. You see, well, there was this whole thing about him vs a certain grp of people. Anyway, I thought it was a joke so I joined in and went along with the other group of people. Anyway, he had been talking to me for the past few weeks on messenger/aim and he knows I have liked him ever since the beginning of 2010. On that day, he told me that he took everything seriously so I changed my comment to make it look as though I was not picking sides. Then, he called me a hypocrite and I think he's p*ssed. After that day, he has not been talking to me on msn/aim and in school, he looks at me in a way that makes me feel as though I'm in the wrong. I apologized but I am not entirely satisfied. The thing is, he has known that I liked him for about 9 weeks but 3 weeks ago, he started talking to me every time I come on msn but in school, he never talks to me. I'm sensing shyness. but now, I think I have really stuffed my chances up. What should I do?
+1 y
Well. every time now. I always see him and he always seems to notice me now. It's weird. But it's annoying how I wanna say so much to him but I'm afraid of getting nothing in return. Anyway, what should I do? I know I have to show how much I care for him.
+1 y
well, I made the first move by talking to him again on Wednesday. he seemed normal but I dunno, something's not right. anyway, on Thursday, he started it the conversation. so, I think its getting better. lets just see what happens over the next few days.
1
1