What happens if you annoyed the guy you like?

Well, you see. There was this whole thing going on one of the social networking sites. You see, well, there was this whole thing about him vs a certain grp of people. Anyway, I thought it was a joke so I joined in and went along with the other group of people. Anyway, he had been talking to me for the past few weeks on messenger/aim and he knows I have liked him ever since the beginning of 2010. On that day, he told me that he took everything seriously so I changed my comment to make it look as though I was not picking sides. Then, he called me a hypocrite and I think he's p*ssed. After that day, he has not been talking to me on msn/aim and in school, he looks at me in a way that makes me feel as though I'm in the wrong. I apologized but I am not entirely satisfied. The thing is, he has known that I liked him for about 9 weeks but 3 weeks ago, he started talking to me every time I come on msn but in school, he never talks to me. I'm sensing shyness. but now, I think I have really stuffed my chances up. What should I do?

Well. every time now. I always see him and he always seems to notice me now. It's weird. But it's annoying how I wanna say so much to him but I'm afraid of getting nothing in return. Anyway, what should I do? I know I have to show how much I care for him.
well, I made the first move by talking to him again on Wednesday. he seemed normal but I dunno, something's not right. anyway, on Thursday, he started it the conversation. so, I think its getting better. lets just see what happens over the next few days.

11

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think he's shy. You failed in teaming up with him and he feels left alone by you. No matter what you guys had going on, if you like him, you should support him and that's where you've gone wrong. I'm not saying you don't have a chance anymore, but I really thinks that he's dissapointed in you.

• Yeah, I know he is. even if he doesn't show it, I know. I just want to find some way to show that I do care for him.

What Girls Said 1

• That is trouble some well, what you shouldnt do I stop talkin to him, when he come on msn just send something simple like hi?, how are you? if he doesn't respond, leave it. this will let him know ur still interested in him and next time something comes up on Facebook, stand up for him. most guys won't pay out a girl on Facebook and it seems he uses Facebook alot, so he will read it and hopefully forgive you and give you a second chance. stand up for him no matter how big the comment about him was.

or one thing you can do is get someone that doesn't like you know to pay hiim out and then you stand up for him same purpose but works out a lot quicker

hope this helps

• Yes. it helps. the thing is I guess, just the fact that I'm scared he will think any less of me and I really like him.