What should I do?

We are at a prankwar at school. That means that it is boys vs girls. So I came up with a prank that involves telling someone you love them. So I told that to a friend of mine and to who I would do it and she said that I'd be friend zoning him if I did that. I asked why and she said that he likes me. So I became curious how she knew that and she told me that she heard that from someone. I asked her if she wanted to tell me what and from who, so she said that she would ask the person who she had heard it from, another friend of me. So she asked him and then I walked inside class. He said that he, the guy who might like me, said to him that I am nice etc. But that doesn't mean that he actually likes me. Now I am confused as hell and I don't know what to do because he is a good friend of mine and I like him too. I just want to spare my own feelings if he does not like me.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• don't do that as a prank, that's sort of mean. it happened to me once and it sucked. but if you like this guy, have fun with him. prank him in a funny way, or just talk to him. either way have fun with your prank war, and if you don't want to rush something you're unsure about, just wait. you're not even 18 yet so it's nothing to worry about. if he likes you which It sounds like he might, he will come to you at some point. just don't feel that because you heard he thought you are nice, that you need to like date the guy right away. enjoy being single as long as you can. have fun! good luck with the prank war. 😀

• I'll pull a funny prank on him but I don't want it to come at the point that we are awkward with each other again, and that is kind of happening right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok first try to not get your hopes up, in case he doesn't actually like you. Instead of basing everything on what your friends say, try hanging out with him a bit more and see for yourself. See if you make him nervouss or if he flirts with you, and if you like him too, flirt back and see what happens, just don't invest yourself at first so you don't get hurt if it's not the case. But if it does work out, then see how far it goes :) "The biggest mistake you could ever make is being too afraid to make one". Good luck :)

• I've hung out with him a few times and I've not noticed him being nervous or so. I'm not basing everything on what my friends say but they made me really curious even more then I already was, because our classmates say that we're cute together and because I've always felt like he liked me..

What Guys Said 4

• happened to me and it sucked don't do it, but if you like him then after this prank war confront your feelings with him , either way if not just say it was a prank

• such pranks are rude be more physical in pranks. like fill the guys lockers with slime. but remember we can be much worse.

• he likes you babe

• Your feelings aren't spared either way. You feel what you feel.

Don't go tell him you're deeply in love.

Do let him know you're interested in trying to date. If he's not, life goes on. If he is, you'll find out how you feel about each other through that process.

• The thing is, if I tell him that I like him and he doesn't like me back I'll be stuck with shit for the next three years. But if I don't tell him, I won't feel hurt as much.

• I didnt' say to 'tell him you like him'.

I said to indicate that you'd try dating him if he's interested. If he's not, you move on, obviously. Really, you can't know how much you 'like' someone till you try being a couple. And then you work well together, or you don't. At this stage, it's just like 'sure, I'd give it a shot'. but if they're not interested then that means you're not either, because who wants to date someone who isn't into them?

TL/DR you dont' say I 'like' them or 'have a crush' or whatever. Just yeah, they seem nice, i'd try dating them and seeing where it goes if they were interested. if not *shrug*.

There are billions of people in the world. Many of them are nice.

• Yeah but when it comes to dating, I want to know if he is already interested in me for at least a bit or else it will all be for nothing.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!