My boyfriend is acting super weird, Is continuing this relationship right?

My boyfriend and i have been together for 4 years, over the last 2 years he hasn't been affectionate at all, I can't really remember the last time we kissed or held hands, he has also lost interest in sex but he denies it. Also he has became an expert in making excuses to avoid me and when sometimes I'm too busy to spend time with him he sounds happy and relieved. When i try to talk about it he starts yelling and calling me crazy for thinking that way and uses this excuse to avoid me for another day. When i tell him that maybe our relationship has ended and we need to breakup he starts crying and begging me not to leave him. I'm so damn confused, I don't know what to do! I still love him but I'm fed up with his ignorance and behavior. Our relationship used to be amazing we were eachother's bestfriend but now it's s even lower than a simple friendship.
2
3