How do you fix a breakup?

I broke up with my boyfriend because of peer pressure and now I regret it. My ex told me we can get together but I've got to work to make things right again. I'm not so sure how to do that. I am a passive person and I let things fall into place. What do I do?

53

Most Helpful Guy

• probably depends on what you broke up. like I know you say it was peer pressure... But if you have friends or family you trust saying you shouldn't be together, you should probably consider why (if they're just being jealous/malicious then they're not good friends)

Most Helpful Girl

• Haven't experienced this but I have. Sad case, you can't fix a break up and what already pierced through that persons heart can't be repaired. You can try to talk it out and it'll be up to that person to make the decision whether that want to get back with you or not. Till then what's broken can't be fixed but you can make it better.

What Guys Said 2

• You ask him specifically what he means by this and then decide from there. If it is just being more up front and honest, candid, transparent... that's understandable but if he is going to torture you just to do so then move on.

• well u shouldn't let others tell u wut to do, if they were all goin to jump off a bridge would u do it to?

What Girls Said 4

• First of all don't let peers live and dictate your life. Sure, it's easy, but they aren't living for you, you are. You know what went wrong apologize and learn from it and grow from here.

• Why peer pressure

• leave it broken...

• I don't know all the details but you can't be so easily influenced. peer pressure is cancer