Follow your brain or heart?

my brain says break up, he won't ever change, stop giving him chances. you've given him far too many chances and he will just hurt you again. you can find someone better.

but my heart tells me to not let go. it tells me that he will really change this time if i give him one more chance. and that he's THE ONE and it will be all worth it.

do i follow my heart or my brain? and if i do follow my brain, what if my heart doesn't wanna let go and i get depressed af. or what if i stay with him and my brain keeps sending me signals that he's gonna hurt me again?

• Brain
  • Heart

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Use your heart to get in a relationship and use your brain to get out of one

• what if your heart refuses to let u out

• risk/reward, do what you think is best

• reward. but i dont want to get hurt

Most Helpful Girl

• use your brain as well as your gut feeling. your heart can always love someone no matter what but your brain always tells you the truth.

• a part of me believes he will change but a part of me knows he will never change

• he won't change.. if he does, he will change for about a month, long enough to fool you and then go back to old ways

What Guys Said 2

• Id say brain, unless he is actually trying to change and seems to see how much he hurts you. If he isn't putting any effort into it, yeah leave...

• he says he's going to change. it SEEMS to me that he will change. but that's what everyone says when they want another chance isn't it.

• Follow your heart.

What Girls Said 4

• The brain is typically more logical.

• Follow brain. The heart is stupid.

• My heart

• First my brain then my heart