My wife flirting with my friend?

Tonight wondering if anyone had any advice on my situation. Tonight i invited my best friend over for some drinks with my wife and i , things started out fine with the usual banter of laughing and joking with each other , but as the night progressed and drink started to kick in i felt more and more like an outsider in the conversations and the banter between my wife and my best friend started getting more sexual innuendo orientated , this bothered me and when i tried to get in on the conversation my wife put me down sexually and although she put it across as a joke this hurt me , i have noticed many times before that my wife and my best friend seem to get on very well but tonight i felt very uncomfortable with things that were said , anyway to cut a long story short when my friend left i decided to talk to my wife about tonight's events , I told her that i felt like crap with all the flirting going on and asked her if she found him attractive. Perhaps i should never have said anything as this went down like a lead balloon and we ended up having a massive row and i'm now sleeping on the settee tonight. Was I wrong to say anything to her? Do you think that perhaps i came across as accusational? Any help would be grately appreciated...

04

Most Helpful Guy

• So, she flirted with your friend, you spoke up, she flipped out, and YOU are the one sleeping on the couch? While she sleeps in a bed you most likely paid for, in a house you most likely paid for (or paid the majority of). And she's Jilling off thinking about your friend.

Divorce this bitch. You fucked up by getting married in the first place, but it's not too late to correct it. I guarantee you she's already fucking him, and their conversation was just them thinking they are clever by rubbing your nose in it with you RIGHT THERE to witness it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Yup, 3 mistakes here...
    1. You should have taken the lead when the flirting was going down, called her on it right there. You're the man of the house, king of YOUR castle, right?
    2. Bringing it up in a half-drunken state is also a mistake. Should have saved it for the next day and told her it was unacceptable.
    3. NEVER give up YOUR bed - if she doesn't want to be there SHE can leave. Where are your balls man?

So, are you aware of the term: hypergamy
    Best to google that now, as that's what you're up against with your wife. She wants sex alright, just not with you.

And you need to bolster yourself and quit being a push-over. So go read at least the first two years blogs here: www.therationalmale.com

Probly some good material here as well: www.illimitablemen.com

It doesn't do any good to call them on their bullshit. It just makes them want to do it more. I would have anger-fucked her brains out and told her in no uncertain terms she's not going to get away with that crap in my house.

Remember, YOU are the prize.

• Doesn't seem like you did anything wrong, by what you said.

• best solution do something to make her thing that there are other girls which is interested in you