Taking back an ex after they cheated on you?

my ex cheated on me, so naturally we broke up. however we wanted to stay friends as it was a pretty good relationship beyond that, we have actually stared communicating again and I think I'm starting to fall for her again. I'd love some advice.

• kick her like a bad habit once a cheater always a cheater, you don't need that in your life.
  • nobody's perfect, if you still care about this girl then stay.
Select a gender to cast your vote:

41

Most Helpful Girl

• im with a guy who has cheated in every relationship but ours. he said that he is over and done with it and wants to be faithful and is getting to old to be hurting and being a dick. so i think it depends on the person. some say once a cheater always, but i think if you have some self control and really want something you will not do it. If you truly love someone and care for them you won't even think about cheating or having someone other.

What Girls Said 3

• once a cheater always a cheater

• That's why dont friends with an ex

• So you can take him back and go through the process of dealing with the breakup again? Please know your self worth and save yourself the trouble

What Guys Said 1

• Stay away is my best advice. Obviously she didn't care enough about you because she cheated on you. That will most likely be the same the second time.