guys would you still be friends with a guy if he disrespected your girl? lets say you were with her for five years, this guy you barly met 2 years ago and barely started hanging out with eachother. the main reason she got disrespected by him is because she didn't want to see you get hurt she was worried about you. so would you still be friends with this guy?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• no one is disrespecting my girl

What Guys Said 6

• i don't know exactly what went down but from what you said I wouldn't be friends with him

• id tell him to duck off yes

• he'll pay for it baby

• Hey we'll have something in common!

• Could you give more details?

• this guy is into coke, my boyfriend well I don't know if we are still together. my boyfriend is on probation. i didn't want him to get taken because of this guy. i told my boyfriend he didn't take me seriously his friwnd told me to fuck off and im only good for my mouth.

• if only you knew what i stayed around for...

• Well, good for you for ending it. Congrats you did the best thing for you and t your kid.

• no I wouldn't my relationship would be based off of love and respect for no one but my counter part so I eouldnt if he disrespected what I would call the most important thing in my life

but hey that's just me

What Girls Said 0