Why my ex never keeps viewing all of my stories and liking all posts on instagram?

We were in relationship for 4 months and broke up 3 weeks ago. He ended things with me respectfully face to face at my house. He cried and said he will be sad and he will miss me but he thinks we won't work in long term. He likes me and enjoyed my company but he know it won't be forever as he couldn't develop the deep emotional connection.

I thanked him and told him I will miss him and next girl will be very lucky.

Since then I emailed him to acknowledged my bad behavior and said timing was wrong wish I dealt with my issue before I met him.

He responded and told me he likes me but it's not meant to be as timing is wrong and we are at different stages of life. He is 13 years older than I...

However since the break up he never stopped likign my posts and viewing my stories.. nor has he gone back to dating sites.

If he was so certain he never had the emotional connections with me, why doesn't he go look for someone else now? and why is he still trying to "stay in touch" on instagram?
3
0