Is this any wrong?

so today, I caught up to my friend (I'll just call him drake) and his friend ( ill call him steve... i dont actually know his name..) and we were walking to class. Well when we were getting close to breaking off for our classes, Steve asked if he could have my number. Well drake spoke up and said that I already had a boyfriend (love drake, he's a great friend. And and i do have a boyfriend.) well Steve said he just wanted my number because I seemed fun to talk to and i I was funny. well I asked him if he really wanted my number and he said yes. and both me and drake were like: bro, no you dont, I'm really fucking weird. well after a bit I was like: fuck it. so I have gave him my number. mostly because I didn't want to be a bitch just because I had a boyfriend. is this wrong?

I don't think I want to ask the question.. I just wanted to share the story :3

03

What Guys Said 3

• what are your hopes? would you light up if he called? do you look forward to his call more then

• no its not wrong

• it's ok to meet new friends I'm pretty sure ur boyfriend had a s passes his number around

What Girls Said 0