I thought I was over my ex but I've been thinking about her more and more lately?

We broke up because she kept something from me which was pretty much a lie. It really hurt and I said someethings that werent so nice but she knew what she did wasn't right. We were together for about a year.

I've only talked to her once the past 3 months... We blocked eachother on social media, but texted once. It was a family situation and she cared and said goodnight but I was still upset over what happened, so i brought it up she got mad at me and ignored me for the first time ever...

It has been a month since then and I still have the urge to talk to her... She said I wasn't important anymore etc etc but lately her friends have told me she's still upset about us.

I want to talk to her and text her because I miss her but I couldnt take being ignored again. What do I do. It kills me she doesn't want to talk or make up.
+1 y
And If i do text her what do i say?
1
1