Should I just move on after almost 7 years?

So my boyfriend and I have been together 6 years. We have had a great relationship so far no cheating or anything never any breaks or nothing. But about a week ago I called him. I asked him why haven't he called me in 2 days. His response was that he doesn't have time to think about a relationship because he need to get his life together because he is getting older and he doesn't have a job or any money. I have 2 jobs and I don't wanna day he is jealous but he always throws it in my face that I have 2 jobs and I should be happy that I'm not broke. I constantly help him with job apps and everything. But he doesn't put in any effort at all! So when I talked to him a week ago he was fussing saying he doesn't have time anymore and to think what I want to think about the situation and he hanged the phone up in my face. We haven't talked since. What should I do. I am giving him his space but he said he is not thinking about a relationship and when I try to comfort and talk to him he didn't wanna hear it. It was out of no where. How can we not talk for 2 days then when I ask where has he been he gets mad, fuss me out then hangs up. What should I do? Should I just leave him alone?
Should I just move on after almost 7 years?
Add Opinion