Texting gone wrong?

so I text this girl and did not got a response. then yes. I did it. I message her on facebook and tada! she saw it. took her 2 hours to get back to me to tell me that she didn't appreciate me texting her through two ways of communication that she was napping. then later on she told me she was in an important event now and could not talk. should I apologize for my behavior when I know somebody is ignoring me or at least putting me last on their list to get back to?

Yes she is an ex but I thought I could count with her even as a friend. and I contacted her through fb cause I didn't know if she had a new phone cause she had list hers last week unfortunately hence why fb opened my eyes to the seen and not seen. hence why now I know that she did see what I wrote but doesn't bother to respond a simple how are you or what are you up to for 2 hours. am I expecting to much from her?

11

What Girls Said 1

• You're forcing your way into her life. She doesn't seem to want to be that close. Respect her space and time and stop going crazy trying to talk to her on every social media that's so annoying

• it was more of a kamikaze attempt. I just wanted to know how she would react and now I know she does not want me in her life and if she does she is not going to give me the importance that I think I deserve. but it hurts that she is still not being blunt and keeps to wanna be nice or at least a pacifist till the end.

• so she called me today stressed over it and I was like sorry for being childish but you are first for me and I feel like Im last to you. we talked it put and then she invited me to go out tonight with her. I don't even know how that happened

• and we ended up having a great time and then slept together... now she is evading me... answers to my texts but if I invite her out. she has something to do.

What Guys Said 1

• Dide dont be clingy they hate that shit thats their job be patient

• I don't know man bitches are weird lol maybe she's not a morning person or pms ing