Real or Running? What Is Really Going On?

Myex boyfriend and I had been together for 6 months. We always had fun together. He was very nice and acted like a gentle man. We never really had bad times or arguments. The only frustrations we ever seemed to have was deciding where went out to eat at. I adored him and showed him how much I valued and appreciated him every single day. including sometimes rubbing his back til he fell asleep when I stayed the night with him. He runs a local business and stays pretty busy through the week and sometimes weekends. his job is his passion which I support fully. He always smiled and said how nobody has ever treated him the way that I do. Suddenly a few weeks ago he just stopped speaking to me after texting me that he can't show emotion towards anyone and wants to be alone. I text him at least once a day still, no replies or phone calls. I have belongings at his house including a blanket of mine I always sprayed with my perfume before Id leave his house because he sleeps with it and loved how it smelled like me. He won't bring my stuff to me or leave it at a friends house. When I try to approach him somewhere he avoids talking to me and tries to leave. I tell him I love him and he starts tearing up and he is driving away. He did this one time before and we reconnected but all he said then was that he didn't know what was wrong with him. I feel like he does have feelings for me and is afraid to show it. He said he was done but I just don't believe it if he is still holding on to my stuff like the blanket. He knows that getting my things back are closure to me. So what is the real truth in this? Is he done or afraid? What should I do to work through this or get my things back?
Real or Running? What Is Really Going On?
Add Opinion