Actions speak louder than words?

Which is really "louder" or important? Actions or words? What is really matters?

1220

Most Helpful Guy

• People always forget that both are a requirement.
    Words are wonderful and so are actions. Without both, all is meaningless.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Actions. I can tell you all day I love you but if I'm a jerk to you and make you feel like crap, then my actions show I don't care.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • How about the other way? Like, u told to that person u don't love him/her but you show him/her all the signs that u love him/her?

• Well it could be that way or just the way you perceive their actions.

I've been very nice to guys and they perceived it as showing interest when I was just being nice.