Actions speak louder than words?

Which is really "louder" or important? Actions or words? What is really matters?

1220

Most Helpful Guy

• Words are easy to say. Actions are harder to do. We all had a friend who claimed he'd/she'd make it big. Did he ever? No lol. Same principle applies. Very easy to say the words "I love you" harder to show that to someone. Like it would be almost like proving it to that he/she does.

Most Helpful Girl

• Actions ofc. There are too many people judging others by what they once said or say, not knowing the context. People are generally prone to get prejudiced in this way and end up not knowing their true nature. Actions reflect our honest feelings about someone and our personality, not the words.

What Guys Said 19

• actions speak louder seeing how words have no meaning to anyone but to those who think they have something important to say.

• People always forget that both are a requirement.
    Words are wonderful and so are actions. Without both, all is meaningless.

• Actions, those that do not practice what they preach are hypocrites.

• Words hurt but actions have an impact too.

• Well some also say that the pen is mightier than the sword. I guess it just depends on the situation.

• Well I think it is easier to speak empty words than to have meaningless actions

• Yes.

• Actions do speak louder than words that i do agree.

• Look at Trump, then ask again xD

• actions, but words should match them

• Actions! Words are meaningless if not backed up by actions.

• Isn't confusing if we only based on the actions? Like actions is opposite to the words?

• actions in my book

• actions are indeed louder.

• Actions personally I do speak more then I cat

• non loqui sed facere

• Actions matter

• Actions

• The devil can promise you the world, lie and not do it. Words don't mean a thing if actions contradict those words spoken.

• In the words of the stand-up comedian Nish Kumar, "Actions speak louder than words unless you shout those words real loud"

What Girls Said 11

• A combination of the two, sometimes words are necessary at a given moment and time, actions should just CONFIRM the words. Therefore yes actions do speak louder and they actually DEFINE a relationship (whatever relationship)

• 😊...

• Actions. I can tell you all day I love you but if I'm a jerk to you and make you feel like crap, then my actions show I don't care.

• How about the other way? Like, u told to that person u don't love him/her but you show him/her all the signs that u love him/her?

• Well it could be that way or just the way you perceive their actions.

I've been very nice to guys and they perceived it as showing interest when I was just being nice.

• Words are actions, too. Both are important, one is meaningless without the other.

• "I'm going to save you"
    vs
    Actually saving someone's life

• The action are the most important because most people dont mean much of what they say anyways...

• Both. The goal is that your words still have to match up with your actions. I feel like you can't have one without the other. 😊

• Actions.

Anyone can say anything to you doesn't mean they mean it or will do it!

• Actions for sure. Words can be empty but actions are cut and dry

• Actions for sure

• Actions. People promise everything, but eventually they don't do anything.