Why is my ex boyfriend mad at me for being happy?

My boyfriend of nearly two years broke up with me a few nights ago. He said he hasn't been in love with me for the past couple months. I was really upset at first and begged him to try to work on our relationship, and he said no. Within a couple hours, I stopped crying and haven't since. I've been focusing on my job and hopefully a promotion as well as our 3 month old son. We are still living together and probably will until our lease is up in a few months, so I still see him every day. Today he was pretty much throwing any criticism he could at me, and I hadn't even done or said anything to him. I was minding my own business. And then he said, "Why'd you come home all happy yesterday like you've been talking to someone?" I haven't been talking to anyone, and I told him that, to which he replied, "yeah, sure." He also keeps bringing up my friend who I had planned to move in with once our lease is up... saying things like, "well you know they don't have (blank) at (blank)'s house.." I don't get it. He dumped me. Why is he giving me a hard time for trying to move on?
Why is my ex boyfriend mad at me for being happy?
Add Opinion