Is this okay to send to my ex boyfriend?

Hey, I just want you to know I'm very thankful for the awesome memories that we have together. I hope I am someone special to you, I don't want to be just another girl..we've been through a lot these last three years, & I'll always look back at those times and be happy that we had the opportunity to share them. I loved you like crazy, I just wanted you to know. I hope you look back too and smile at the times that we had.

50

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if he broke up with you, and he doesn't like you anymore, then no. I mean, typically when someone breaks up with you(I say typically cause there are some times where things can't be controlled and things happen), they don't want to talk about the relationship or answer questions or anything. So, I mean, he probably already knows you feel this way about the relationship.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• REGARDLESS of who initiated the break up OR exactly why it ended if you feel the need to send it by all means DO SO. That's harmless compared to the things you could send and obviously your being GENUINE. Your NOT begging or complaining your speaking your TRUTH . . . And if it's CLOSURE that you want let that be ALL the closure you need.

• Okay, thanks, I guess I will!

• I'm going to go with "No, probably not."

• Depends on your relationship now :)

• We're "friends" but I'm not over him so I don't think we can be "friends". So I just want to send him this and let it close the relationship I guess.

• Thanks sweetie! I did!!

• :) how did it go

• hmmmm, what wa sthe break up like!?

• Well, it was kind of mutual, I moved. But we went to lunch recently, and he started talking about getting back together and stuff, but honestly, he's not a good guy, I just want some closure or something. The intention of it is not to get back together with him, but I just want to close it somehow I guess.