Will a man come back after this? Do horoscope matter Im Libra he's Gemini?

a couple weeks ago, this i was talkin to guy asked me who was adding him on mssnger. i asked him do u want me to tell them not 2 add u. he said "id like my privacy" then all of a sudden he stops talking to me. & then I find out by my cousin that my cousin messaged & added him apologizing for the misunderstanding that i wasn't talking to him, i was talking 2 my cuzn & the message was for my cousin. then i find out by my cuzn too that his wife, message him apologizing 4 my cuzin because it was a misunderstanding. My msgs was 4 my cousin & not for him. & they told me several times to make a new Skype account because my msgs were being sent to them. & my cuzins wife messaged him saying "mr...(his name) " Since my messenger was hacked & my msgs were being sent to them my cuzin and cuzin wife kinda figured who the guy was i was talking to on messenger. 2 days later he tells me "please delete me" "its a matter of trust&troubles. & he told my friend, that he made the right decision to drop me "I also want her happy. but i won't talk to her, i was already undecided but this was the last drop." he said to her that my troubles of my past is a lot. he said "he's sad about all this". my friend said to him, ur judging her because her past because bad relationships. she told him well she is sad about all this too, becuz u say u can't trust her & he said well "she can think what she wants we werent dating we were chatting". & he told her that my whole family knows about him,& she told him. No they dont, its only her cuzin and cuzin wife. & he said "his privacy was violated" because my family knows bout stuff only me n him talked and about him. she told him, not everything only some mssgs were randon stuff that wasn't bad or anything. & he said "i made my decision i was right to end it, i can't trust her". my friend told him "well the trust is the 1 priority on her list, because she has trust issues in the past, & that is extremely important 4 her". & then, he went & blocked her too.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds way to dramatic and overcomplicated over nothing at all.
    No one in your family should be messaging him- end of story.
    There are no cross overs, if you're still using a family account at your age then it's time to fix that. He doesn't want to come back so I'd learn from this for next time