My girlfriend and I broke up due to her family + school issues, how do I get her back?

My girlfriend and I recently broke up (4 days ago) due to her having family + school issues to deal with and to take care of her self (which i completely understand). having these issues in her life made her lose interest in our relationship, resulting in a breakup. This has left me in shreds as only a day before, everything was normal with us so obviously it was a big, horrible surprise. Now the tricky situation is, I know, very soon, she's gonna try and move on (she is still sad even though she wanted this) by hooking up with another guy (mutual friend). As I'm sure anyone who reads this can understand, that is going to kill me and leave me devastated. I do have "clingy"/"needy" issues, not serious ones but i like to feel wanted as anyone would, so i may have been like that in the relationship. Im not just coming on here to complain, i'd really like to know everyones opinions on how I can fix this, I already am going to try and ignore her for the next week or two (no texting or acknowledgement) but its going to be hard. does anyone have any idea of what i could do to win her back or at least get her to like me again? I need this, I need help. Thank you <3
1
2