Guys: Is this cheating?

If a girl is dating a guy and she does something with a girl is that cheating?.?.?.?.?. My friend and I asked some guys if it was and they say hell no and others say as long as they can watch!.!.!.!.!. But my friend literally just asked her boyfriend if he thought it was and he said that it kind of is!?!?!What do you think it is?.?.?.?.?. Please explain and message me if you could because I would love talk to you about it! Love hottywithabody88 <3

who said I did not think it was but I just want to know other peoples point of view! relax OK love hottywithabody88 <3
but I mean if it was you as the boyfriend? love hottywithabody88 <3

26

Most Helpful Guy

• if she thinks she's straight has a boyfriend and does something with a girl then she has to ask herself if she enjoyed it. if she enjoyed it and could see herself with another girl and or like guys at the same time. then yes it is cheating. if she doesn't like it. then no it isn't cheating. it was a mistake that people make on occasions. the boyfriend should be forgiving and maybe even ask to watch hahahah. jk jk

so just ask her if she enjoyed it and if she could see herself with a girl. if she says yes, then its cheating

What Guys Said 5

• i don't think it's necessarily cheating unless the girl does it because she likes to, and if her boyfriends cool with it then it's definitely not, but I do know one of my friends girlfriend did it for a dare and he was pretty p*ssed off about it, so it's all about opinion

• If he's hurt buy it and feels its cheating it is. If not its ok. Cheating isn't defined. It all depends on who your dating. If he has a problem with it and you love him, and want to be with him then stop. Cause your only hurting your relathinship by continuing it

• Yes. Of course it is. Don't be stupid.

• yes.. yes it is cheating.. what would make you think its not?

• It is cheating.. But.. If I had a girlfriend for some reason I think I'd care way less if she cheated on me with a girl instead of a guy.

What Girls Said 2

• In general, yes it is. It doesn't matter what the person's sex is (male or female), if you're having sex with someone and your partner does not know about it or did not say it was okay with them, it's cheating.

But more specifically, cheating is when someone break the rules that that person and their partner have set out for their relationship. If the two of them decide it's okay for her to play with other girls, it's not cheating.

• Yes it's cheating. You still did something with someone else that's not your boyfriend. Boy or girl, it' shouldn't matter. That's the definition of cheating.