Would it be wrong of I text my ex good luck on her finals?

Her finals are coming up and I want to text her and tell her good luck but I don't know if that is a good thing to do/

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how long you both broke up. If it was just recently, then no. But if he has been over 1 year or more and you both have heales from it, then yes. But dont use this an excuse to try to get back in her life. People will usually think of anything to make contact with their ex.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd do it. Once y'all ended on not too bad of terms it's a nice gesture to show you still care about here and to wish her luck ☺️

What Girls Said 3

• If you guys ended on good terms then it's okay, of not I wouldn't suggest it. Also, if you guys stopped talking to each other, I wouldn't suggest it.

• Depends on how she responds

• She's your ex, man. Tell her you want her to fail all of her finals.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!