Do you think I'm wrong for telling my girl I'm not ready to commits to marriage?

We've been engaged. She got upset and gave me the ring back 3 times. And another time just called the engagement off.. but then still talks about getting married. When we argue she always packs her bag and empty the closet and drawers and puts her stuff in bags. She been living with me almost one year and still hasn't fully unpacked. Well she was fully unpacked one time but then packed up again after an argument. This was a weekly/ bi weekly event. Saturday night she began to do it stopped bagging a few drawers. Then Monday wants to bring up marriage. I brought up Saturday because its been on my mind and bothers me and I've been telling this. What do you think?
3
2