How should I handle letting a guy down nicely?

So there's a guy who interested in me, he even asked me to be his girl and I said yes cause well I liked him 2, but then after that day I didn't hear from him at all, I would send him texts or call him but he never responded until like 2 months after he sent me an email asking me why I didn't call him anymore, which was really weird but yea so then he asked me to marry him. how do I tell him to get lost without hurting his feelings?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• No real way of doing that . Why should you worry about his feelings, he ignored all you texts and calls he is a jerk. If you realy don't want to hurt his feelings use him, abuse him, treat him like garbage, be a total bitch and he will break up with you and be glad to be ride of you...his feelings don't get hurt and you get rid of the loser...

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• That is a little odd. I mean, sometimes technology does fail so there's always a possibility that he never got your texts but then...after not talking to you for a couple of months and then ask you to marry him? Weird.

You can just ignore him or tell him straight up you're not interested anymore.

• I'd just ignore him. Ignoring speaks more powerfully than words often do. Trust me I have been through something similar the best thing to do is ignore him because if you message him, he now has your attention which he will most likely seek. So ignore him and once he sees that you are not responding he will catch the drift that you are no longer interested in him.

• tell him that its all happing to fast and that you feeling aren't what they use to be for him say its not about me its not about you its about the relationship the relationship is over and that's all don't explain ANYTHING other than even if he keeps asking y

• he's weird

just ignore him or tell him bluntly that he comes on too strong and you're not interested