Is my love blind or m blind?

my girl cheated on me twice and still lie to me but I love her i m confused what to do or take next step? I got tattoos of her name also ! it's hurts a lot being like this

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask yourself if you can seriously see yourself staying with chick till your last dying day (assuming she doesn't just up and leave you for another guy before then) and be genuinely happy always having to wonder if what she tells you is just another lie?

People can often feel in 'love' with someone when in fact, it's more like an infatuation or being in love with the idealized image of who they are or maybe who they once were. From a practical perspective, this girl has zero respect for you and doesn't sound like someone who is ready for a happy+healthy relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have no self-respect, and are clearly desperate. Getting a girl's name tattooed on you is like a girl who purposely gets pregnant to try to trap a man - desperate and stupid and unlikely to work out well.

Girls don't respect guys who don't respect themselves, and she clearly does not respect you. That isn't going to change, so it's time to move on.

You should stay single for a while until you can find your self-respect, or you'll end up with someone just like her again.

Learn to be someone worthy of respect, and you won't need to make dumb gestures to get a girl to stay.

What Girls Said 1

• You just have to learn to take your self love to the next level and put it first.

What Guys Said 5

• Dump her. She doesn't care about you if she's cheating. She has no respect for you. Also, if you have respect for yourself, you would be gone. Why do you want to be in a relationship with someone you can never trust and know will continue doing the same thing? It makes no sense at all. You can always get a cover tattoo. Having her name on your body does not mean she owns you nor does it mean you have to stay with her.

• can't help who you love, but you can help who has the ability to hurt you.

• you are blind i guess.

• brother you should get that tattoo covered up ASAP. she cheated twice which means there is problem in you and she found adventure somewhere else. Find your flaws which lead her to get laid with someone else. have some self respect. you will forget her once you get a new girlfriend. Get up and be a Man don't be a weak hearted pussy.

• You have to dump her: rip off the band-aid...