Want my wife back and 2 babies after cheating. How?

I cheated on my wife while working out of state. I had to get an out of state job because I got laid off and couldn't find anything else, so I had to take a contracting gig.

Anyway, before I left I was feeling very down. My wife wasn't talking to me as much. She would take 30/45 mins to answer texts or return a phone call at 10at night. I felt horrible. On the weekends she began showing little interest and I began feeling very insecure. I texted a girl for a week and exchanged two dirty photos and we ended up going out to dinner, a bar and messing around.

She found out by looking at my text logs and calling that girl and found out everything. I completely stopped talking to that girl immediately and have been apologizing perfusely to my wife and expressing how regretful I am. Sending flowers, etc. She is super controlled by her dad and he brought her to a lawyer the next day to file for divorce. He moved her out of our house and back in with them. She won't have any communication with me except about the children, and it's been a month.

We have a 1 and 3 year old and it's tearing me apart that this family is ruined. What can I do to fix this? I feel like me apologizing is just annoying her now. How should I act to get her to give me another chance and get my family back?

5
2