Guys, I don't understand this guy who always calls me. He says we are just friends but it feels like a relationship. I What is his deal?

So, I've known this guy for over a year and a half. We started out dating and got into a relationship for at least 3-4 months. It was within days of my divorce finalizing. I had already left my ex husbands for several months so it was definitely not too early for me to be dating. Then a few months later I started feeling really depressed and texted my ex about it and if it was the right thing to have ended the marriage. I think I just wanted emotional support because I wasn't getting it from this new guy at the time. So for almost a year now he and I have been on and off when it is convenient for either one of us. A couple of times when he called it quits I even kissed a guy or two but have been sexually exclusive with him. Basically our social lives revolve around each other and everybody thinks we are together cuz we do everything together and we call each other at least 3 times a day. Now, he is moving in with me and still wants to say we are just friends. I hate this. It is driving me crazy. There is a big part of me that thinks he is not right for me but he is really a good guy. Why is he being arrogant and not wanting to call what we have a relationship? I'm really frustrated.

1

What Guys Said 1